Recently I had the chance to spend the day with Michael Hyatt, author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World, to talk about focus and productivity.
I had the privilege of being part of the beta group for his course that I highly recommend: Free to Focus. In this podcast, I share how the course has impacted my life and my business.
I’ll discuss some of the lessons I’ve learned from Michael including:
- Mega Batching
- The four different zones that our tasks fall into
- Deciding where to eliminate, automate, or delegate
- The importance of hiring the right people
- The importance of having emotional support
Make sure to check out Michael’s “7 Deadly Sins of Productivity” webinar. You won’t regret it. http://YourPodcastGuru.com/FocusWebinar
- Power Of Podcasting Community